Friday, October 4, 2013

This week is the week to introduce yourselves. What is your name? Why do you like book clubs? How many bookclubs are you in currently? More than one? Have you ever contributed to an on-line book club before? Anything else?

I will start. I am your moderator this month. My name is Devery Johnson, Outreach Coordinator for MCMLS. I am on the Gulf Coast Reads committee. While on the committee, I read up to 20 different books before we were able to choose, The Dog Stars by Peter Heller.
I have either been a part of or have headed a book club for several years. Never online though.Tthat should be fun! I will learn right along with you! I have made a fun book display and based it on how to be prepared in an emergency. Here is a photo! Now iti is your turn.

No comments:

Blog Archive